All you need to know about Wine tourism in France
There are a lot of wine resorts in France but the best one among them being the South of France wine tours. The South of France tours has a five star rated Broad estate Domaine La Yole. The place is equipped with wide range of facilities which the campers visiting can enjoy. This camping lodge has been the most visited camping lodge in France in last decade.
Facilities at Wine tourism places
The wine estate helps the visitor to improve and extend their knowledge about wine and also on Mediterranean gastronomy. The visitors can camp in France for nights with its own tent
there and can discover the farm animals and can enjoy the scenic view of the preserved environment. The accommodations facility in camping lodge varies within comfort levels and services. There are various features that are provided by the estate like waterpark, bars and restaurants, various shops and entertainment.
The place is transformed into a peaceful, fun and scenic place. The campers can enjoy the peaceful walk in farms, discover various number farm animals, enjoy the tasteful fruits, salads and vegetable dishes. Most important of all these, the place offers the pleasure of wine tasting in the winery.
History of Domaine La Yole’s Wine tourism in France
● Domaine La Yole’s wine’s history started way back in 1771 and was known by entire habitat.
● In around 1950s M. Jean Gassier (an agronomy engineer) came to this estate and immediately fell in love with it. He started transforming the place fabulously with his own creativity and skills. Since he was a pioneer in the tourism industry, he knew what would attract the tourists the most and hence transformed the place with this thought in his vision.
● In 1969 the place was modified into a campsite and in 1970 it opened its doors for tourists for the first time.
● The area of the campsite was spread over 5 hectares and it was at the highest ranking campsite of that time with a 4-star rating and it hosted a massive crowd of campers (about 2000).
● In 1975 Cassis areas and Orange areas were extended for campers.
● In 1986, a swimming pool was commissioned in the campsite.
● In 1997, 1273 pitches were planted in the pinewood. This was the second extension.
● In 2000, Pierre Gassier took a decision of extending the diversity of agricultural production and started growing vegetables. And hence the farm was founded in the estate.
● An adventure rope park and farm was launched in 2007.
● In 2009 the farm and the adventure rope park were merged under one name “Domaine La Yole Wine Resort”.
● And finally it received a 5-star status in 2011.
The Domaine Layole is truly a star for wine tourism in France. It is embedded with Mediterranean traditions and wine culture. It is also equipped with adventure Rope Park which will fill the camper with the desired adventurous hormone in their body. Do go and discover the south of France wine tours with friends and family, which is solely dedicated to adventure, fun, and peace.